- Two factor authentication
- Ability to list/audit sessions of users
- Log actions, with timestamps, etc
Record the following stats
- How many times the house entrance door is opened
- How many times the fridge/freezer is opened
- How long the shower is used for
- Which windows are open, and for how long
- Which appliances, devices, and accessories are running in the house. This includes lights, TVs, and chargers.
- This market place allows users to install modules/plugins to their system, just like browser extensions, but for the home.
- Maybe an open-source API, so people can hack it to make it their own.
- They can install "premium" modules, which they can install by contacting a contractor. For example they might want additional lighting, or a smart crock pot/rice cooker which works with the system.
- We can use Go's plugins package.