All communications with professors and manager should be included in this page.
Manager meetings will be held every 2 weeks.
- Natural Language Processing is the managers field.
- Encouraging using actual hardware (Raspberry Pi).
- Think about retrofitting older homes.
- Others in the group may not know about some technologies, so keep in mind about not creating too many things to learn.
- Don't wait till semester 2 to start writing code.
- Do not underestimate the backend.
- Biggest issue with Amazon Alexa is human error ("switch off the light... no the other one"). Recommend to leave as a want to have.
- Market research is important, even though it is down the line. Focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Think about data. It is very important.
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday are his free days.
- Give people task and ask them how they would approach it in the group
- Different age range
- Each member of the group finds at least 1 person to run the test with, preferably 2
- Send it to our manager at least 1 week before the deadline so he has time to check it thoroughly